The web version of Searcher /Searcher/ is presented for the secondary apartment market in Tyumen.
Data processing frequency is every 5 minutes.
If you are interested in information on other types of objects / another city, contact the author
- Price map. The map clearly shows sales orders with a color corresponding to the price range. It is possible to filter applications by three parameters: “Number of rooms”, “Repair”, “Type of house”.
- Pricemeter.. All available sales applications have two parameters: area and price per square meter. Each application is displayed on the “Pricemeter.” diagram. As a rule, objects with a larger area have a lower cost per square meter. But… how much? The general trend is shown by the linear regression coefficient.
- Price ranges. This section will help you navigate current price ranges. The web version of Searcher /Searcher/ allows you to track ranges by three parameters: “Number of rooms”, “Repair”, “Type of house”. If you are interested in price ranges based on other criteria, please contact the author.
- Sentence structure. This section reflects the activity of real estate market players.
- DataSearcher-For-What. The section describes the capabilities of DataSercher – a list of machine learning methods, as well as software processing aimed at finding optimal solutions; DataSercher allows you to have what is called a “numbers-based” /reasoned/ conversation with the other party in a transaction. An explanation is given about the possibility of integrating DataServer processing with artificial intelligence at the software level (GPT API).
- Design-For-What. The section evaluates the effectiveness of investments in repairs. How does the price per square meter change depending on the level of renovation?